Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh how I love.....Them!

Oh how I love.... the JAZZ! Besides the fact that they got it handed to them last night, they have really stepped it up in the playoffs. I really hope they pull it together and close the series against the nuggets tomorrow! Boy how I wish I was in Utah watching the game live, the dreams I could dream! The worst part about staying up to watch the Jazz game is that I am so full of energy I never get to bed until 1am, which doesn't go well for work the next day.

Speaking of LOVE! I sure do love my little family! Here is our most recent update in life!

Kyler:
What a busy boy. He qualified for the relay team for his 1st grade class. Though they didn't win he was still happy! Kyler also currently holds the record for the most pull-ups in 1st grade, with 6 & he is in 2nd place for hanging the longest on the pull-up bar at 1:12. I had the opportunity to go with Kyler on a field trip to Las Vegas to the Lied Children's Museum. It was quite the adventure, but the kids' had a blast, and for that it was worth it.

Jaelin:
I feel like I have finally gotten somewhere with this little girl in learning. She has wanted nothing to do with it, but we are now learning to write our numbers, and she is about 90% comfortable at writing 1-10 all on her own! Kindergarten is just around the corner (YAY!) so we are getting ready to do the dreaded shots.

Baby: 12 weeks
I just need to say how much I absolutely LOVE my doctor and his true concern for me. He knows the things that I need mentally to survive this pregnancy.

All my tests this far have came back good. Our biggest concern has been cramping, but we hope that is just stress and will subside. Doctor did a quick ultrasound to check the babies heartbeat, as it wasn't beating as fast as it should with the Doppler. Ultrasound showed that heart beating regular, so all is good!

Tony & I:
Well nothing new again. We have been working on the backyard and Tony has done an amazing job thus far. Pool is clean (well it was until this awful wind storm) and we are ready for some summer pool parties! We have made some progress in the backyard, and its starting to look a bit more relaxing.

That about wraps up our family life. I must say we are likely some of the most boring people around, but in all honesty I am content with that. I love that I don't make plans and I can do things based on how I am feeling that given day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment