I appreciate the people who have gone above and beyond everything to help me out.
Stefany: Thank you SO much for taxi'n me around to all the doctor appointments. For the multiple trips to St. George. I truly appreciate you.
Julie: You are so caring and I love you for that. Your morning calls to make sure I am okay or if I need anything, and I thank you for all the times you took my kids to school. (And I think it was you who leaked to relief society I had just had a baby, so they would bring us meals, although I was stubborn and didn't want them to, it was really nice not having to worry about making dinner)
Jenni & Jason: We could not ask for better best friends. You guys are simply amazing. I love you both so much, and could never thank you enough for your love & support. Jenni I appreciate your texts and calls to see how I was, and you coming over to visit me, even through your morning sickness!
Alexis: Thank you for taking my kids to school on the mornings I couldn't find anyone. I appreciate having a friend like you in my life that will help me whenever they can.
And to all the rest of the people who called, text or facebooked while we were welcoming our new bundle of joy to the world and adjusting to the life with a baby. Friends and Family mean so much and it is nice to have then there when you need it the most. I love you all!

1 comments:
There is nothing like having amazing friends who care about you even though they have their own trials to deal with. It sounds like you have a lot of amazing friends! I'm glad everything is getting back to... as normal as it can be!
Post a Comment