Kyler got his "big" letter in the mail letting us know who his 2nd grade teacher will be. He was SO excited to read it. He thought for sure he was going to get Mrs. Durbin! Sadly, he was wrong (and quite bummed).
Kyler will be going to 2nd grade with Mrs. Livingston. I asked him if he knew who she was and he said he had met her during Summer School. He is excited to start 2nd grade and has been working so hard this summer, mostly on reading.
The best part was when I asked if he knew about how old she was. He responds with "Well she isn't 94 like Grandma Ryan but she isn't like 40 like Grandma Debbie, so I think she is 50. Yea 50." Haha, I love how kids age people! (I have no clue who she is so for all I know she can be 24 or 50)
Kyler: I am so proud of your growing knowledge and the time you take to try and teach your sister stuff! You are such a great big brother and I hope you continues to help her and your next little sister!
On a side note, I got a letter from the school saying they will not assign Jaelin to a Kindergarten teacher until her immunization shots are done. This whole thing annoys me, cause I have had an appointment for her to get her shots since May 25th, and her appointment isn't until July 29th. So I guess we wont know who will be her teacher until it is time for school.
2015
10 years ago

1 comments:
We had the same problem registering Nikayla for kindergarten last year they wouldn't enroll her until her immunization shots were done but the doc. wouldn't give her the shots till her 5th birthday so we had to wait till the beginning of August to get her shoots and registered. It all worked out as I am sure it will for you.
Post a Comment