We are just over 1/2 way there! What a HUGE milestone for us in this pregnancy. I can not say enough how much I love my doctor and all he does for me, both physically & mentally.
Physically I can handle pregnancy and everything that comes with it, mentally not so well. My doctor does an amazing job at comforting me and letting me know all will be okay.
I continue to hope and pray that this little girl arrives safely to our family! I love her kicks in the ribs and hiccups on the bladder! Nothing makes me happier then feeling her move, and knowing she is okay!
In the next coming weeks I will be seeing my Perinatologist, Endocrinologist and continuing to see both my OB doctor and my Diabetic specialist! This baby will cost me a fortune, but she will be worth it in the end!
2015
10 years ago

1 comments:
I'm so glad that your pregnancy is going well! Congrats!
Post a Comment