Monday, June 28, 2010

Kyler's Family Birthday Party!

Sunday we celebrated Kyler's birthday with Family! I made spaghetti dinner & had cake! It was very uneventful, but fun to just visit with family and not have to worry about entertaining.

Kyler had only asked for money for his birthday. He has finally decided he wants to buy an ipod touch. Currently him & Jaelin fight over mine all day, so this will give him his own. Kyler made bank from his grandparents (he has tons of them). He got a total of $112 from his family party, $45 from his friend party and already had $84.58 in his savings account at the bank. He is SO excited that he can now buy the ipod, and he will still have a little bit of money left over.

Due to the fact that I was extremely exhausted and our house was hot as sin (our AC is going out AGAIN) I only took 2 pics.
Kyler, Grandma Robyn and his cupcake!

Kyler after smothering the cupcake in his own face!

I was happy to see that Kyler was up to having a party still. He woke up Sunday morning with a fever of 102.3. I tried to cancel the party but he was insistent about having it. Luckily his fever broke and he is back to being himself.

2 comments:

Survis Family said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far!

Worthen Family said...

We really have. I hope you are enjoying CO!

Post a Comment