Monday, August 2, 2010

Jaelin goes to Kindergarten!

HOORAY!

Jaelin got her shots last week so today she is officially registered for Kindergarten. I was already leaked who her teacher was (by her teacher) but I hadn't told her yet. We received the letter from the school and Kyler took the honors of reading it to her. Saying she was EXCITED is an understatement. Her face lit up!

Jaelin will be beginning her school adventures with Mrs. Mickelson! I was praying that is who she would get, since Jaelin was already familiar with her. Mrs. Mickelson is an amazing teacher and I am truly blessed that she will be teaching Jaelin!

Now I am on the count down to 4 weeks. Jaelin has learned to identify and write numbers 1-10, knows all her colors and shapes, (even an oval), and my final goal is to get her to identify and write all of the abc's. She is doing very well at learning how to spell/write her last name, her phone number & address. My overall goal is to stay positive and hope she gets the hang of most of this by school time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment