I have finally decided that it is time for me to start buying some things for this little guy. I have a fear of buying stuff and something happening to him and then being stuck with all this stuff, knowing this is and will be our last baby. Some might call it paranoid, I call it a reality I don't want to have to relive.
So here is the first big purchase...

I fell in love with this the first time I saw it. I got all of it in the picture (minus the lamp & mobile and crib/dresser of course) for $76.94 and that was with shipping! I can NOT wait to get it.
So one purchase down a few more to go!
3 comments:
You're ahead of me. I haven't bought 1 thing. We have looked at things though. I guess that's a start :)
You should check out this website.. http://stores.ebay.com/Childrens-Mart__W0QQ_fsubZ7855178 it really is a great deal for a 13 pc bed set. I debated making my own but after material and time it would have cost more.
I love the set you picked out!!! Thanks for sharing the link... so rediculously cheap!!! WIsh I would've found this before purchasing Maggie's four piece crib set for $99.99 :))) I'll be looking for our next babe for sure!
Post a Comment