It is official! We will be welcoming our little boy on November 8th! We had originally hoped for the 1st of November, however he is now measuring for the 15th so doctor is cautious to take him too soon.
I have already began the weekly appointments (actually did back on the 8th of September) with Dr. Lunt as well as the weekly NST (non-stress tests). At my first NST my fluid was only measuring a 10.1 so it was determined that they will do an ultrasound every Wednesday from here out to make sure all is safe with the little man. Week 2 my fluid was up to a 14, but week 3 is dropped back to a 10.4. Talk about a roller coaster. As long as the levels stay above a 10 we are safe!
So in addition to the c-section, I have made the decision to have my tubes tied at the same time. Our original plan was for Tony to have a vasectomy, but I have since decided that 1 - I will already be cut open 2 - it wont make a big difference in my recovery 3 - do I really want to take care of tony (NO).
So the countdown begins... just under 6 weeks and we will be welcoming our lil guy! Now if only he had a name....
2015
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment