I am a bit behind on postings, but this past weekend Carrie threw me an amazing baby shower! The theme was baby safari with giraffe's, elephants, monkeys and more! {the baby shower theme fit perfect with the theme for our baby} I was in awe of all the wonderful things I got for our lil guy!
We got 29 little outfits of all sizes, 4 packs of diapers, 7 blankets, tons of onesies, breast feeding cover, car seat cover, vibrating chair, 6 adorable pairs of shoes, pacifiers, bibs, toys, books, picture frames, and a bazillion wipes (total I think we got 2,700 wipes (individually of course & enough to last for at least the first 6 months of his life). I am sure I missed some things too.
I received much more then I would have dreamed at my shower, leaving us to only buy a couple last things such as a diaper bag, play pen, swing, and a bassinet. It makes it a little more of a reality now! This little guy is coming, so we need to start preparing for him!
Thank you SO much to my friends and family and a HUGE thank you to Carrie. I love you all so much and appreciate the support! Carrie you went above and beyond my expectations and you threw the perfect shower for me! Love ya!
{Pictures to come soon}
2015
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment