Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Kyler!!!

Kyler invited a couple of his school buddies over for a pool party, but sadly our pool looked like a swamp so we decided to take the kids to the park for a water balloon fight. They went through 200 water balloons in less then 5 minutes. So I asked the kids what they wanted to do next and Kyler said "get muddy in the river!" All the boys got excited, so to the river we went. After the river we took them back to our house set up the slip & slide, covered it in dish soap and let them "clean off!"
Here are a couple pictures from his birthday party!
Kyler & Jaelin & the fish (Jaelin saw the fish in the water but wanted nothing to do with it. So Kyler & Zach decided to catch it)

Kyler, Camron & Fish

Kyler & Jaelin (I LOVE this picture)

Camron dunking his head in the bucket of water!

Kyler, Jaelin, Eli, Jonah & Camron

Jaelin, Kyler, Eli, Camron & Zach

Eli, Jonah, Kyler & Jaelin

Jaelin & Elizabeth


I am SO happy that Kyler had such a great day with his lil buddies! This year all he asked for is money. He is saving up for something "big." (not sure what that is yet) Every time his piggy bank has a little bit of money in it he begs me to take him to the bank to make a deposit. He is doing so awesome, and I love that he is learning to save his money!

Kyler, you mean the world to me. Every day I am SO thankful for the amazing doctor who saved your life and let me raise you on this earth. You are an amazing little boy and grow stronger each day. You have developed so many new skills and you knowledge for things astounds me. I love that you care for your sister, and fight with her too. I love the moments when you sit there and talk about Brody and how much you are like him. I love that you are such a boy, but have no problems playing dress up with your sister. Most of all I am so happy that you are mine.

Last of all I love your random questions and thoughts. The other day while driving you asked me what Brody was. I didn't understand your question so you said, "You know mom, was he black or mexican or what?" I couldn't help but laugh by your pure innocence in this question. I told you he was white just like you and you responded "How am I supposed to know I didn't meet him, but I will one day right mom?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment