Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a Girl!

Once I was done with my doctors appointment I called the hubby to let him now. His first response was "They are wrong, it's a boy." (Neither of us really cared what the sex of the baby was, but if this little girl is anything like Jaelin we wont live long.)

Tony let me tell the kids, and I told Jaelin first. As soon as I told her she yelled "Kyler, haha mom's baby is a girl, not a boy!" Then Kyler gets on the phone and asks me if Jaelin was lying. I was shocked that he really isn't that bummed about a sister, I thought he would be more upset then he was.

All in all we are excited. Baby is looking good, and measuring right on schedule.
Here are some pics from the last ultrasound! The first pic is of her face and belly! The second picture is showing between her legs. Don't be confused, that is the umbilical cord, not a boy toy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment